Monday, September 28, 2015

You've got a lot of heart

Hey!! Yeah the sugar fast is hard because everything in our house has
sugar in it because sugar is in all pre packaged foods. Do you have
any better ideas? Like any good cleanses or magic pills/drugs?
Hahahaha. But a cleanse would be nice. I only heard Uchtdorf's talk
and it was so good!!! I took 20 dollars out of my account today, just
fyi, and hopefully our c ars will be refilled fornext week. And we're
good for dinners. I'm excited for Carlos, he's basically golden,
except he drinks. Haha but we should be able to get him through that
pretty well. How are you?? Things are cooling off here I think, which
I am super glad about. We think that they're going to extend the girls
to 2 years or cut everyone down to 18 months. I just feel like there's
going to be something exciting happening, but maybe I'm just getting
caught up in the new apostle spirit buzz in the air hahaha. But the
mission kind of feels like that too, it's because it's so young. They
keep on saying everyone will be training, but more English elders just
keep coming in hahah and obvs I won't be training any of them hahahaha.
Sister Burke likes bagpipes and so I've been listening to some good
old Scottish stuff :) I miss you!! Sometimes I think I miss you a ton,
and I get excited for Christmas, but then someone like Hermana Perez
comes along and plays with my hair so it's all good :) I am going to
cook you so much real Mexican food when I get home hahahaha. Can you
believe how long I've been out? It's crazy how fast time goes, all
ready on my second conference!! I love revelation!!!! I got your
letter today too!!! Thank you so much for writing!! You're fine,
Sister Burke doesn't get that much mail, sometimes I feel bad, but
it's okay, they send her giant packages haha, if we're together for
Halloween can you send some stuff for both of us? It's the best when
you can share (I do share anyway of course haha all those gummies
hahaha) I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!! Tell everyone hi for me!!!!! I can't
believe Mary is getting married already!!! Isn't it so weird that's
what happens after people come home? Don't worry they're extending me
to 2 years so it'll be fine. I'm moving my records to the Sac 10
Branch hahahaha. If you wanna stalk some roads we're always down on
Waterman, Vintage Park, Calvine, Bond, Elk Grove Florin, they're all
in Elk orove. It's an ok place, I just love the people. Wilton is
awesome though, that's where my branch president lives. He rocks. He's
taking us iut to eat tomorrow at 8 haha, we'll be home at like 10 with
drive time hahaha

LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment