Monday, October 26, 2015

Such a great week....

So yeah! Transfers! We have our third companion Sister Fly and she is
from Virginia, and she came out with Hna Burke so they're the same age
in the mission. And she's really awesome and just what we needed and
what the area needed. The best part is that me and her team up and
tease Hermana Burke hahaha, we need to be more Christlike....

So, we taught Carlos twice this week and we're phasing into more
lesson and less talk which is awesome. He has some really good
questions and has been reading, but apparently looking up stuff online
too....so we're going to have to talk about that soon before he comes
across something bad. Curse the internet and all its devilish ways.
But he came to church this sunday!!! On time!!! And stayed for all
three meetings!!!!!!! And was super involved!!!!! He came out of
priesthood and told us he needs to study more. Freak yes. So that was
so cool. Anyway, we had branch council though and our second councilor
talked about Carlos's word of wisdom issues in front of everyone and
that kind of pissed me off. And basically told us we have to be
careful. Psh. It made me mad. Plus I was feeling sick (more to follow
later) and I hate when people bring stuff like that up because if that
gets out 1 Carlos might feel bad or something who knows and drop us,
or 2 if our members bring stuff like that up all the time(which they
kind of do) and President hears about it enough, he might switch our
area. Everyone was surprised when he put the sisters in the ghetto
half of the area haha, and all the members are like you go there????
Yep, at night time especially. But don't worry-we aren't stupid about
it, it's just I know we're safe, and it's not like I don't have the
Holy Ghost to tell me what's up. ALSO AWESOME. Carlos knows one of our
members!! The lawyer guy!! So cool!! He said he had no idea he was
Mormon (ouch haha good one) but yeah, it was so cool, he came into the
chapel, sat down with us, and then got up and started talking to this
hermano and it was so awesome.

Anyway, so backing it up. We switched apartments wednesday? because
ours was too small, so that's nice. But super annoying because the APs
were super slow about authorizing it and letting us be sane. But it's
okay, they can repent hahaha.

Thursday....thursday. Busy day, and then our branch mission leaders's
wife had her husband call us to ask why we hadn't called to confirm
dinner. Well, because we didn't have you for dinner, we had hna
Aurelia. But to try and avoid hurting feelings, we just sent the
elders to eat with Aurelia, and we switched a ton of our plans around
to eat at our branch mission leaders home. It's cool. That day we had
also had zone lunch at sushi house buffet after district meeting. Then
we ate dinner with these people, and it was mole, and honestly it was
the best mole I've ever had. The best, and the last. Then that night,
we took the other sisters to fro yo, and their bishop was there, and
so he paid for us-so nice! Even though I'm pretty sure he was just
trying to buy his forgiveness because he made them cry once, I was
nice to him, and then I realized who he was, and I was still really
nice :) go me. I just have to work on sincere charity hahaha.

Came home, planned, went to bed. Friday-comos woke up feeling sick, I
was fine, did some crunches, leg work outs, all good. Come
companionship study though, I died. The picture is not in anyway
dramatized, that's how I felt and looked. Huge headache, light hurt my
eyes, and I felt like I was going to throw up. And I did, like 5 hours
later. Then I slept, then our neighbors thought it was okay to smoke
some weed, so Hermana Burke sprayed our air freshener to try and take
away the weed smell, but instead, it just mixed into something worse,
and I threw up again. Thanks Hermana Burke <3 (she was feeling sick
too though, so I feel no need for revenge). But I never really felt
better after that second time, and we called the STLs over and they
brought me stouffers mac and cheese at my request (thank the lord I am
in a state side mission close to large chain grocery stores) (never
thought I's be saying that hahaha) and so I ate a bit of that. Some
saltine crackers. Eh, life was okay. But I still felt super sick. And
i wanted a blessing, but I had to call President Jardine to get it
authorized so to speak, and when he called us back (because he didn't
answer!!!) I answered the phone hey president, it's sister mccloud,
and I think he asked me why I answered the phone like that. I don't
know?? I'm sick, I do what I want, what was wrong with it?? Whatever.
Then he asked me how our trio was doing and if we were working. What
is this??? No, I'm hecka sick, so the two of them just went out. And
we're always working, we have always been working. Needless to say I
was just more upset/confused after that phone call. And I called
hermano Perez, no answer SADNESS. then I called President Hirst no
answer SO SAD. I really didn't want to call our branch mission leader
even though he lives super close by because it was all his fault in
the first place. Not really, maybe not, but probably-I can't tell. I'm
still bitter. But then we called Hermana Perez, and she answered!!!!
So then they came!!!!! Yayyy!!!! I was so happy to see them. I love
them so much. And Hermano gave me such a good blessing, so good. I got
a little chastised haha, I was told I have to ask God for help more
often, and that this trial was just one of the many on my mission that
I'd knew I'd have. So yep. It was so good though. I love them so much.
It was so good to see them right then. Hermano told me everything
would be okay, and I just love them.
Saturday was a lot of headaches and wanting to puke but not puking,
and we went out for a while, but being in the car was not fun, riding
or driving, so we did some exchanges so I could nap at home and they
went out (trio perks) and it was good. Lots of popsicles and saltine
crackers and naps.
Sunday night we ate at the Perez, and I ate serviche, which I should
have known better, but I was feeling good, but then I died again. I
sort of napped on their couch while Hermana set up our dinner
calendar, and I took some pain pills, but they didn't help at all.
Didn't really join in on the spiritual thought haha, then we went to
our stake meeting and kind of died in there. It was hot, and it felt
like an elephant was stepping on my head. Lame, but it was good. Came
home and slept. The nurse called and she held true to her
recommendation that ibuprofen really can fix everything.
I hate food, I think I'll be anorexic because it never makes me feel
good. Except stouffers ;)
Life is good!!!! Siga adelante!!! Hopefully pday I'll finish up
whatever this is and I'll be good for this week. Companions are so
nice. So are STLs and members. I love the Perez so much.
Jasmine came to church!! Yay!! And we'll be singing with her and the
yw next Sunday :)

I'm excited for my birthday, the Perez signed up, but I'll have to
invite Leslie so she can get me back. I am so excited. So soon.
Halloween we have a training on the sabbath day. Haha, kinda funny.
But it'll be good.

Anyway, here are some pictures. Love you all!!!!!!!
Hermana McCloud






             
                    The Mole and the morning after hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment